Friday, August 3, 2007

Hello!

Welcome to my first post in my shiny new blog devoted to my favorite planet, Jupiter. I'll try to update about once a week with my thoughts on the planet, or any random news I find out about it.

Earlier this evening, at around 10:20 PM, I saw the moon hanging low in the sky. It was tinted a very eerie, deep red. Thin black clouds were streaked across it. I couldn't help but stare and admire how it looking strikingly similar to Jupiter. I wished I had a camera with me, but sadly I did not. A photo on my crappy digital camera probably wouldn't have done it justice, anyway.

2 comments:

Halley said...

it looked a little something like this

http://www.mreclipse.com/LEphoto/TLE2000Jul/TLE2000Jul-5152w.JPG

good luck with your jupiter reporting!

Anonymous said...

You posted on my blog, so naturally I only deemed it appropriate to post on yours. Jupiter is fun! No?

Jovian Enthusiast

My photo
sometimes i like to just take the words of strangers - near or far - and turn those into poems of their own. alliterations, assonance, and all other aspects of grammar excite and escape me on a daily basis.